TJ500 Thermal Jet Printhead
The TJ500 printhead is a low-cost HP45A cartridge ink jet system with features found in more expensive systems. The TJ500 is based on thermal ink jet technology offering high-resolution print, easy-to-change ink cartridges and industrial-grade performance features.
- 1/2" print height
- Prints text, graphics, barcodes
- Rugged industrial design
- Available roller retracting bracketry minimizes dust at the print nozzles while maximizing print quality.
- Onboard photocells trigger print while measuring speed for print rate
- Hinged cover provides easy access to ink cartridges
- Easy snap-in / snap-out method for changing ink cartridge
- Stainless steel faceplate is durable and cleans easily
- Can operate in "standalone" mode or tethered to IJHH handheld controller, PC, or direct serial interface.
- 300 dpi vertical and horizontal resolution
- Print speeds up to 200 feet/minute
- Channel purge at the printhead for easy cartridge cleaning
- Industrial DB-9 serial connection to external devices (controllers, PLC's, scales, etc.)
- Onboard LED's signal cartridge ink level status of "ink low" and "ink out".
- 3 standard Arial fonts supplied: 1/10", 1/4" or 1/2"
- Font conversion program provides access to any Windows font at user definable sizes.
- Prints up to 5 lines of stacked text
-Includes "write direct" language for flexible interfacing with external systems
- Can be daisy chained with up to 8 cartridges for larger print application
- Powered by HP technology
IJ4000 Hand Held
Touch Screen Display
Graphical User Interface, WYSIWYG
Touchscreen Pop-up, Unicode Compatible
Industrial Thermoplastic, Drop Resistant
1-Ethernet, 1-USB, 2-RS232
Time, Date, Use By, Julian, Count, User Defined, Shifts, Variable Input
UPC, GTIN, I2of5, 128, Code 39, EAN, UCC, 2D Data Matrix, QR
BMP, JPEG, TIF, PNG
Windows PC GUI Software
Graphical User Interface, WYSIWYG Editor
Networking Software with Database
Thermal Jet (HP)
1/2" & 1" Print Heads
300 x 300 dpi
Standard Print Speeds
Up to 200 fpm
Print Speeds with reduced resolution
Up to 500 fpm
Side, Top Down
Up to 1/4"
Porous & Non-Porous inks Water Based for porous & aqueous coated cartons, Solvent Based for non-porous stock
50° F to 104° F (10° C to 40° C)
Need help? Get in touch
Let's Collaborate to Enhance Your Industrial Operations