TJ1000 Thermal Jet Printhead
The TJ1000 printhead is a low-cost HP45A cartridge ink jet system with features found in more expensive systems. The TJ1000 is based on thermal ink jet technology offering high-resolution print, easy-to-change ink cartridges and industrial-grade performance features.
- 1" print height
- Prints text, graphics, barcodes
- Rugged industrial design
- Available roller retracting bracketry minimizes dust at the print nozzles while maximizing print quality
- Onboard photocells trigger print while measuring speed for print rate.
- Hinged cover provides easy access to ink cartridges
- Easy snap-in / snap-out method for changing ink cartridge
- Individual cartridge or bulk ink supply
- Stainless steel faceplate is durable and cleans easily
- Can operate in "standalone" mode or tethered to IJHH handheld controller, PC, or direct serial interface
- 300 dpi vertical and horizontal resolution
- Print speeds up to 200 feet/minute
- Channel purge at the printhead for easy cartridge cleaning
- Industrial DB-9 serial connection to external devices (controllers, PLC's, scales, etc.)
- Onboard LED's signal cartridge ink level status of "ink low" and "ink out".
- 5 standard arial fonts supplied: 1/10", 1/4", 1/2", 3/4" or 1"
- Font conversion program provides access to any Windows font at user definable sizes.
- Prints up to 10 lines of stacked text
- Includes "write direct" language for flexible interfacing with external systems
- Can be daisy chained with up to 8 cartridges for larger print applications.
- Powered with HP inkjet technology
IJ4000 Hand Held
Touch Screen Display
Graphical User Interface, WYSIWYG
Touchscreen Pop-up, Unicode Compatible
Industrial Thermoplastic, Drop Resistant
1-Ethernet, 1-USB, 2-RS232
Time, Date, Use By, Julian, Count, User Defined, Shifts, Variable Input
GTIN, UPC, 12of5, Code 128, GS1-128, Code 39, EAN, UCC, 2D Data Matrix, QR
BMP, JPEG, TIF, PNG
Windows PC GUI Software
Graphical User Interface, WYSIWYG Editor
Networking Software with Database
Thermal Jet (HP)
1/2" & 1" Print Heads
300 x 300 dpi
Standard Print Speeds
Up to 200 fpm
Print Speeds with reduced resolution
Up to 500 fpm
Side, Top Down
Up to 1/4"
Porous & Non-Porous inks Water Based for porous & aqueous coated cartons, Solvent Based for non-porous stock
50° F to 104° F (10° C to 40° C)
Need help? Get in touch
Let's Collaborate to Enhance Your Industrial Operations